LB Motorsports Brand
Renegade Products - Diamond Trim Shine
What is Trim Shine and Restorer?
Trim shine products are made to restore and enhance the appearance of exterior plastic, rubber, and vinyl trim pieces that are on your vehicle. This product works to bring shine, color , and protect trim that has become faded or dull over time. Exposure to sun , dirt from the roads, and other contaminants can cause damage to the trims on your vehicle, so it is important to rehydrate and revitalize them. Trim shine can add a glossy finish while also providing a protective layer.
What ingredients are found in Trim Shine and Restorer?
Ingredients will vary depending on the brand; however, there are common ingredients that you can find in the majority of these products.
- Oils and Conditioners are often added to trim shines to provide hydration and nourishing properties. Examples of oils that can be used are mineral oil or silicon oil and some examples of conditioners are lanolin or glycerin.
- Polymers and resins – such as acrylics or silicon – create a protective barrier to the trims. It provides water repelling properties and can also enhance the shine.
- Surfactants and Emulsifiers help in the actual application of the product. It makes it easier to spread evenly.
- Solvents can also be found in trim shine to help carry the active ingredients in the product itself. Some examples of solvents that are found in trim shine are water, alcohols, or petroleum distillates.
- UV protectants help to protect trims from sun damage and color fading.
How to use Trim Shine and Restorers?
Trim shine is fairly easy to use. Since brands differ when it comes to products, you will want to follow the instructions on the bottle you are using. A general guide to using this product is as follows;
- Start by cleaning the trim on your vehicle to remove any loose dirt or grime.
- Using a sponge, microfiber pad, or microfiber towel; add a few drops to it and begin to apply on the trims.
- The application process is easy to do, just make sure you are applying it evenly.
- Let the product dry. If desired, you can use a clean microfiber towel to buff the product in gently.
Trim shine can last up to 3 months depending on the product and conditions. It has water repelling properties so it will even last through car washes!
Features of Diamond Trim Shine:
✅ Makes faded plastics and rubber look NEW again.
✅ 5X the amount of silicone in comparison to traditional dressings
✅ Formulated for professionals and enthusiasts.
✅ Easy-to-use gel formula
SDS Sheet for the Diamond Trim Shine
Click the link to access the Diamond Trim Shine SDS Sheet