LB Motorsports Brand
Renegade Products - Lumi-Gloss Multi-Surface Shine Spray
What is Lumi-Gloss multi surface shine spray?
Lumi gloss specializes in protecting a vehicle's surfaces while also adding shine. The ingredients found in Lumi-Gloss shine Sprays vary from product to product ,however, the main goal of these products are to protect the vehicle's exterior from water spots, UV rays, and other contaminants while adding a high-gloss finish. Some ingredients that you can find in a Lumi-gloss are;
- Polymers – This works as a protective agent to work against water marks and spots that can form on a vehicle's surface.
- Silicones – Not only do silicones provide a high-gloss finish, but they also help to protect from UV rays.
- Carnauba Wax – This natural wax (found from a Brazilian palm tree) adds to the protective layer and shiny finish that the first two ingredients provide.
- Surfactants – This works to remove unwanted dirt and debris before the polymer and carnauba wax creates a barrier to protect the vehicle.
What surfaces can Lumi-gloss be used on?
Lumi-gloss is a multi surface shine spray. You can use this product on the majority of surfaces around you. For example, you could use Lumi-gloss on painted surfaces including clear coats or metallic paints. Lumi-gloss is safe on glass like windows and mirrors or plastic like bumpers and door handles. Also, chrome ,such as wheels or trim pieces on your vehicle, are safe to put lumi-gloss shine spray on. Although you can use this product on a lot of surfaces, it is recommended to do a test patch first and follow the directions found on the label.
How to use a Lumi-Gloss shine spray?
Lumi-gloss shine spray is easy to use. The basic steps to using this product is as follows:
- Clean your vehicle with a car shampoo and dry with microfiber towels.
- Thoroughly shake the bottle before spraying the product.
- You can either spray directly onto the surface, or you can choose to spray it onto a microfiber towel or applicator.
- With light pressure, use a microfiber towel to wipe the product in circular motions.
- Let this dry for a couple of minutes and then use a clean microfiber towel to buff the surface to achieve that high-gloss finish.
- Optional : add an additional layer to increase shine and protectiveness.
Make sure to read the directions label, as products will vary from brand to brand.